Loading

Friday, February 12, 2010

16 Awesome movie stills from 'My Name Is Khan'

Tags: , , | | add to del.icio.us 0 hits!

Shahrukh and Kajol starer 'My Name Is Khan' launched in the theaters today. There has been some controversy over the film we have seen in the news.

In Mumbai Shiv Sainiks has protested against the movies. But movie has been launched in tight security successfully. People have enjoyed a lot.

I am very much eager to see the movie and wanted to know the reason why Shiv Sainiks making such noises.

Well I am here sharing some fresh movie stills/wallpapers from the movie and hope you will like it. Here's the following:
































Download Wallpapers

  • My Name Is Khan
  • My Name Is Khan
  • My Name Is Khan
  • My Name Is Khan
  • My Name Is Khan

Official link of the movie website

Do you have any opinion, please leave a comment.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "16 Awesome movie stills from 'My Name Is Khan'"

Post a Comment